Offering yagirc

Since I never do IRC any more, I haven't got much
interest in maintaining yagirc. I'm not going to
orphan it, but I'd be delighted if anyone would
wrestle it from my clutching hands.

It has some bugs, but I believe only one is important.
Currently it's compiled against old libraries, so the
first task of the new maintainer is to recompile
and close some bugs.

--
Making main a void function isn't really bad. The only drawback
is that the compiler is free to generate instructions that launch