Re: Offering yagirc

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Ole J. Tetlie, Stardate 180399.1211:
> Since I never do IRC any more, I haven't got much
> interest in maintaining yagirc. I'm not going to
> orphan it, but I'd be delighted if anyone would
> wrestle it from my clutching hands.
>
> It has some bugs, but I believe only one is important.
> Currently it's compiled against old libraries, so the
> first task of the new maintainer is to recompile
> and close some bugs.

I'd like to become a maintainer and take this as my first package if there are
no objections (or other volonteers)

I use irc dayly and would have much time to test it.

greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner - Nikodemus@innocent.com , in IRCNet and on nngs.cosmic.org
        1024/E7BCBEBD . 53 5F 48 0A 0D 3E 4A 38  A8 11 B1 AF BE 08 C8 B0