Beer Swap (was Re: Volume on -devel)

Alright I can't not say anything anymore.  How can you justify limiting
non-developers by saying they add nothing pertinient to Debian
developement when you are participating in a thread that doesn't belong on
-devel? (UK get together)

Just because it is developers getting together doesn't make this list an
appropriate forum for it.  If the act of *being* a developer makes your
threads, regardless of content or pertinence, justified then the whole
list is a farce in the first place.

-Ian