Re: Let's CENSOR it! (was: Uploaded anarchism 7.5-1 (source all) to master)

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. David Welton, Stardate 180399.0306:
> > If we ban this document, I must insist that we ban bible-kjv (and
> > probably several other packages) as well.
>
> I don't particularly think having the bible be part of Debian is all
> that great, but I suppose that one could make the argument that it is
> an important enough document in our culture (at least those of us in
> 'western' countries), that it could be considered a reference...

This packagage has to it binary. It is a program to look up words in the bible
and also do locaical (and,or,not) caomparison).
It is way more then just a text with bulidin less !

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner - Nikodemus@innocent.com - Nikodemus@IrcNet #Ixthys

Um Recursion zu verstehen muss man sie entweder schon verstehen
oder Jemanden kennen der sie versteht.