Re: Let's CENSOR it! (was: Uploaded anarchism 7.5-1 (source all) to master)

On Thu, 18 Mar, 1999, Jens Lisner wrote:

> Sorry that I'm writing to this list as non-devel, but this topic seems to
> be important.
>
> No censorship - ok. But you cannot get any kind of texts into the
> distribution. At least some texts have to be commented. Or do you want
> "Mein Kampf" in your distribution?

Some of my friends complain that our school library does not carry Mein Kampf.
(And one of them is Jewish (!?))

I once tried to borrow it from a library but you had to ask for it, needless
to say, I did not borrow it.

(No I am not a Nazi, I just wondered what Hitler had to say for himself.)

--
I consume, therefore I am