Apache 1.3.5 available

For lack of a better place, I've put the new Apache in Incoming.  :-)
I hope compiling against slink's glibc 2.0 is okay.  This dir is
mirrored at ftp://netgod.net/debian/Incoming and other places.

When this is installed 12 hours from now, the following packages will
break unless recompiled:

    libapache-mod-perl
    libapache-dbi-perl
    libapache-dbilogger-perl
    libapache-asp-perl
    libapache-mod-auth-pam
    libapache-mod-dtcl
    libapache-mod-python
    libapache-mod-jserv		(mine?)
    libapache-mod-auth-sys
    libapache-mod-put
    libapache-mod-roaming	(mine)
    libapache-mod-fastcgi

Theres an apache-contrib module tarball out that, if packaged, could
obsolete the simpler pacakges mod-put, mod-roaming, and mod-auth-sys.
Any opinions on whether they should stay separate packages?

This may also break:

    apache-ssl

Because of apache-common, and if so I'm not sure how that could be
fixed.

(And no, Apache hasn't actually announced 1.3.5, but it doesn't hurt
to have everything ready for when they do.  :-)

---------------------  PGP  E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78  63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C

   __ _    Debian GNU         Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>      mm   mm
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __       www.netgod.net irc.debian.org         mm mm
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <      World Domination, of course.           mm   mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\           And scantily clad females.       GO BLUE