Avance Logic 100+

hi
   how do I install Avance Logic 100+ in linux???
   If any driver is available on net, kindly inform me about the site.
  If u know the process then please send the details as I am not an expert
in linux. I am in a beginners  stage.
  thank u in advance not in avance.!!!

               ,,,
              /'^'\           Vineet Punetha
             ( o o )          B.E. II yr E.C.E.      ¤¿¤
                              Kumaon Engineering College
                              Dwarahat-263653
         .oooO                Almora (U.P.)
         (   )    Oooo.       India