Re: We can halve volume by not allowing nondevelopers to post

	Happily, closing the list to non-developers for a trial period
should not cost too much.  Why not try it for a few weeks and see what
happens?  As usual in political organizations, debating policy is difficult
because no one can be certain about the real effects. But often implementing
policy for a trial is expensive.
	The only down side of this option, I think, is that the pro-closers
would win an advantage, because the interia would then be
on their side.
	John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org