Re: Computer Aided Tomography

*Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> Sounds good... are we talking about "CompTomo"?
> (http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM/E/0/COMPTOMO.html)

Yes,
	ftp://ftp.metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/science/biology/CompTomo-0.01.tar.gz

Title:          Computerized Tomography
Version:        0.01
Entered-date:   16MAR99
                4th, 5th and to some extent, 2nd generation CT scanners
Author:         yee@hisha.bih.harvard.edu (Conway Yee)
Maintained-by:
Primary-site:   sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/science/biology
                198183 CompTomo-0.01.tar.gz
                   617 CompTomo-0.01.lsm
Alternate-site:
Platforms:      TIFFlib, ncurses
Copying-policy: GPL

	I erased what I downloaded.  It was a suite of programs, and
included a journal article in tex with figures.
	The author seemed to push the idea that it would become a useful
teaching tool because the source code is open.  He develops it under Linux
of some sort.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org