Re: Time to make a stand. (Was: Re: IBM 390)

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Stephen Crowley wrote:

> I don't see how free software can possibly compete on it's merits when
> developers dont have the info required to write the software int he first
> place.  I'm not advocating breaking the law but sometimes its the only
> choice...

okay, steve put it better and more clearly than i did. heh. it's been a
*loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong*
week at work. and it's only just now thursday here. *whimper* would
somebody *please* **please** explain to me why the ascend max1800 doesn't
have a goddamned CLI so I can actually *WORK* with it?! ;P

-prj, still fighting with the max1800. agghphhbt!

p.s. - i'm about *this* close to running around in the server room with a
pair of bolt cutters, and a large wooden mallet, laughing like a maniac
and cutting everything i can fit the bolt cutters around. and whacking
that which i cannot. so if i seem semi-incoherent, or just really *really*
nasty at times, please forgive me. stress is not a pretty thing. };P