Release-Notes Error (Was Re: Let's CENSOR it!)

Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

> > BTW there is an error in that part of release notes, it says that
> you need newer 'telnetd' and 'net' package. This 'net' must be changed
> to 'netstd' or anything more appropriate, since package named that
> way doesn't exist. But probably I read an outdated version of the
> document.

     Thank you.  You did _not_ read an outdated version of the
document.  I will correct that ASAP, although it will not help as much
now as it would have at release time.

     I don't know enough about all aspects of Debian to be able to
write adequate Release-Notes without contributions and bug reports
from others.  This kind of comment is very helpful.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>