Re: Intent to package xmemos

On Sun, Mar 28, 1999 at 10:42:18AM +0300, KELEMEN Peter wrote:
> XWatch is a similar program.  In Debian version 2.10-3 (potato),
> /usr/doc/xwatch/xwatch.README says:
XWatch should not be in there.  It is possible for things to slip by...

> So now I'm confused.  Could you please explain?
The basic logic is this: all source, including all headers, have to be
available and free ala GPL.  XForms and such libraries do not have these
free headers.  Since they don't, you can't distribute the GPL.  This is
a requirement of the GPL.