- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[23 Jun 2018] Updated Debian 8: 8.11 released
[01 Jun 2018] Debian 7 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life
[10 Mar 2018] Updated Debian 9: 9.4 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 8: 8.10 released
[09 Dec 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.3 released
[07 Oct 2017] Updated Debian 9: 9.2 released
[22 Jun 2018] DSA-4234 lava-server - security update
[22 Jun 2018] DSA-4233 bouncycastle - security update
[20 Jun 2018] DSA-4232 xen - security update
[17 Jun 2018] DSA-4231 libgcrypt20 - security update
[17 Jun 2018] DSA-4230 redis - security update
[14 Jun 2018] DSA-4229 strongswan - security update
[14 Jun 2018] DSA-4228 spip - security update
[12 Jun 2018] DSA-4227 plexus-archiver - security update
[12 Jun 2018] DSA-4226 perl - security update
[10 Jun 2018] DSA-4225 openjdk-7 - security update