- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[27 Sep 2016] Debian Project mourns the loss of Kristoffer H. Rose
[17 Sep 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.6 released
[09 Jul 2016] DebConf16 closes in Cape Town and DebConf17 dates announced
[02 Jul 2016] Debian Edu / Skolelinux Jessie — a complete Linux solution for your school
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.5 released
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 7: 7.11 released
[27 Sep 2016] DSA-3680 bind9 - security update
[27 Sep 2016] DSA-3679 jackrabbit - security update
[26 Sep 2016] DSA-3678 python-django - security update
[25 Sep 2016] DSA-3677 libarchive - security update
[24 Sep 2016] DSA-3676 unadf - security update
[23 Sep 2016] DSA-3675 imagemagick - security update
[22 Sep 2016] DSA-3674 firefox-esr - security update
[22 Sep 2016] DSA-3673 openssl - security update
[21 Sep 2016] DSA-3672 irssi - security update
[20 Sep 2016] DSA-3671 wireshark - security update
[15 Sep 2016] DSA-3670 tomcat8 - security update
[15 Sep 2016] DSA-3669 tomcat7 - security update
[15 Sep 2016] DSA-3668 mailman - security update
[15 Sep 2016] DSA-3667 chromium-browser - security update