- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[09 Jul 2016] DebConf16 closes in Cape Town and DebConf17 dates announced
[02 Jul 2016] Debian Edu / Skolelinux Jessie — a complete Linux solution for your school
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.5 released
[04 Jun 2016] Updated Debian 7: 7.11 released
[13 May 2016] Debian Project wishes to thank Mythic Beasts for loaned hardware
[25 Apr 2016] Security support for Wheezy handed over to the LTS team
[27 Jul 2016] DSA-3633 xen - security update
[27 Jul 2016] DSA-3632 mariadb-10.0 - security update
[26 Jul 2016] DSA-3631 php5 - security update
[26 Jul 2016] DSA-3630 libgd2 - security update
[25 Jul 2016] DSA-3629 ntp - security update
[25 Jul 2016] DSA-3628 perl - security update
[24 Jul 2016] DSA-3627 phpmyadmin - security update
[24 Jul 2016] DSA-3626 openssh - security update
[22 Jul 2016] DSA-3625 squid3 - security update
[21 Jul 2016] DSA-3624 mysql-5.5 - security update
[20 Jul 2016] DSA-3623 apache2 - security update
[18 Jul 2016] DSA-3622 python-django - security update
[18 Jul 2016] DSA-3621 mysql-connector-java - security update
[15 Jul 2016] DSA-3620 pidgin - security update
[15 Jul 2016] DSA-3619 libgd2 - security update
[14 Jul 2016] DSA-3618 php5 - security update