- Getting Debian
- Pure Blends
- Debian Packages
- Developers' Corner
- If you'd like to start using Debian, you can easily obtain a copy, and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- If you're upgrading to the latest stable release from a previous version, please read the release notes before proceeding.
- To get help in using or setting up Debian, see our documentation and support pages.
- Users that speak languages other than English should check the international section.
- People who use systems other than Intel x86 should check the ports section.
[13 May 2016] Debian Project wishes to thank Mythic Beasts for loaned hardware
[25 Apr 2016] Security support for Wheezy handed over to the LTS team
[02 Apr 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.4 released
[02 Apr 2016] Updated Debian 7: 7.10 released
[12 Feb 2016] Debian 6.0 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life
[23 Jan 2016] Updated Debian 8: 8.3 released
[27 May 2016] DSA-3587 libgd2 - security update
[23 May 2016] DSA-3586 atheme-services - security update
[22 May 2016] DSA-3585 wireshark - security update
[19 May 2016] DSA-3584 librsvg - security update
[18 May 2016] DSA-3583 swift-plugin-s3 - security update
[18 May 2016] DSA-3582 expat - security update
[17 May 2016] DSA-3581 libndp - security update
[16 May 2016] DSA-3580 imagemagick - security update
[16 May 2016] DSA-3579 xerces-c - security update
[14 May 2016] DSA-3578 libidn - security update
[14 May 2016] DSA-3577 jansson - security update
[13 May 2016] DSA-3576 icedove - security update