Re: How to Install Basic Debian CLI System with Networking and screen reader

On 5/29/23 16:07, K0LNY wrote:
Not only that, then what is the list for if we can't ask questions?
The other choice is read, read, read.
I do look on-line for answers, for things I did know, but forgot, often my answer is in the search results page, and I don't even have to open the link.
But a list is for questions by people who would like assistance, not admonishment.

I could not agree more with you, the point I'm trying to make is that
there are so few PPLs working on accessibility (I'm not including
myself), that it's a waste of time for everyone when questions have been
asked so  many times already on this very mailing list (mind the archive).

I'm clearly frustrated that I have to rebash the same stuff all the time! :)

This is my last e-mail on this.

--
John Doe