Re: How to Install Basic Debian CLI System with Networking and screen reader

Hello Samuel,

I don't even know what you're talking about.  If I knew what your message meant and how to do it, I'd gladly do it, but I don't understand your message, someone here must.

It's much too advanced for me.

Could someone here do what Samuel suggested? I think it would turn out very nicely for everyone.

Thank you,

David

On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 6:49 PM Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
D.J.J. Ring, Jr., le dim. 28 mai 2023 22:33:44 -0400, a ecrit:
> It should be an explicit choice to have a configured Debian Command Line
> Interface (CLI) Text Mode.

IIRC, I already explained here that this can be implemented as a "task"
in the installer. It is thus a matter of somebody reporting a bug to the
tasksel package to request for the addition of a "textual desktop" task,
along with a list of packages that this task would install.

Samuel