Re: more bugs

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Jeff Noxon wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 17, 1998 at 01:57:26AM +0200, Michael Dietrich wrote:
> > here some more bugs (didn't anybody else find them?):
> >
> > some packages depend on libc6, while only libc6.1 exist
>
> Haven't seen that one yet, but I keep hearing about it.

The only package I had that problem with was the glibc-doc*.deb.  I don't
remember seeing it anywhere else, but then again, since I installed via
FTP through a 28.8 modem, it's kinda a minimal set.  ;)

And not to totally shift gears here, but I was just wondering what the
latest stable kernel is that has beeen compiled on the alpha.  I seem to
remember someone mentioning succesful use of the 2.0.34-alpha-patch
with a pre36 patch....

-K. Spoon <kspoon@innocent.com>
--

  2 + 2 = 5, for sufficiently large values of 2.