Re: more bugs

On Tue 25 Aug 1998, K. Spoon wrote:

> And not to totally shift gears here, but I was just wondering what the
> latest stable kernel is that has beeen compiled on the alpha.  I seem to
> remember someone mentioning succesful use of the 2.0.34-alpha-patch
> with a pre36 patch....

I'm currently running a vanilla 2.0.35 patched with Alan Cox's
2.0.36pre2 patch, no extra patches needed, with no apparent problems
yet (touch wood).  Even the ISDN stuff worked "out of the box".

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl
http://www.wurtel.demon.nl | Murphy Software, Enschede, the Netherlands