Re: more bugs

Hi,

Paul Slootman <paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> writes:

> On Tue 25 Aug 1998, K. Spoon wrote:
> >
> > And not to totally shift gears here, but I was just wondering what the
> > latest stable kernel is that has beeen compiled on the alpha.  I seem to
> > remember someone mentioning succesful use of the 2.0.34-alpha-patch
> > with a pre36 patch....
>
> I'm currently running a vanilla 2.0.35 patched with Alan Cox's
> 2.0.36pre2 patch, no extra patches needed, with no apparent problems
> yet (touch wood).  Even the ISDN stuff worked "out of the box".

I tested the 2.1.117 yesterday. It's running without any problems.

Ok, I had problems during compilation, concearning SMP. So I commented
the SMP statement in the Makefile out. Afterwards I got another few
compile errors. But after I included nearly everything as modules
everything went ok. Strange, but working.

And second, I havn´t made any stress test up to now. But mpg123 is
running :-)

Dirk