From: Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>
Sent: jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2021 15:42
To: Charlie Martinez <cmartinez@quirinux.org>
Cc: debian-derivatives@lists.debian.org
Subject: Quirinux: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

Hi,

I note that you are producing a software distribution based on Debian.

https://www.quirinux.org/
https://www.debian.org/

I would like to invite you to add your distribution to the Debian derivatives census. You can do so by clicking here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

Using the above link, you can enter your distribution name, and then click "Add a new derivative", which will take you to a template to fill in your distribution's relevant information. Please note you may need to create a Debian wiki account (if you do not already have one), which is a quick process.

The Debian derivatives census is attempting to gather detailed information about Debian derivatives for integration of that information into Debian infrastructure and for the development of relationships between Debian and our derivatives. In addition, we will be doing some QA on the data that you provide. You can read more about our integration and QA at the following links:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Integration
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA

Please direct any questions to the derivatives mailing list or IRC channel via the following links: