Re: Netscape: Bus error

*- On 22 Jan, Nils Jeppe wrote about "Re: Netscape: Bus error"
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Thierry Laronde wrote:
>
> Which reminds me, I wanted to ask, are backups fo the previous version of
> packages kept on some ftp server, in case someone wants to downgrade by a
> version? Like, say, until a problem is fixed ;)

If you use apt-get you may have a local copy.  Apt-get does not
autoclean the archive in /var/cache/apt/archives.  So older packages
should be in there.  If you use Dselect with the apt method add
'Dselect::Clean "never";' to /etc/apt/apt.conf so that apt with dselect
does not clean the cache.

Brian Servis
bservis@usa.net (preferred)         |  Never criticize anybody until you
bservis@egl.net                     |  have walked a mile in their shoes,