Re: Bulgarian additions to Debian

On 22.01.2000 Julian Stoev wrote:

> The upstream author of the package ftp://lml.bas.bg/home/anton/ is also
> Debian user and probably he would like to be a maintainer or find a
> sponsor. I think this depends on his free time.

Hi!

I am the upstream author at least of portions of your packages.  Yes, I have
plans to make packages for Debian, but this is OK -- we can cooperate.  If
you want I will tell you about my vision for them.

I would like to suggest to wait till potato becames stable.  Till that time
we need to make a conception about these packages.  We need to decide about
how many .deb packages to do.  A portion of my package is interesting not
only to bulgarian users.  Other portion will became obsolete, if other
packages was more internationalized.  For example I think that it would be
better if the packages 'kbd' and 'console-tools' have bulgarian support,
than to make another package.

Regards,
Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg>