Re: Release-critical Bugreport for March 3, 2000

On Fri 03 Mar 2000, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Bdale Garbee wrote:
>
> > The input I'm soliciting is which of these three about-equally-unpleasant-to-me
> > choices I should make.
>
> I don't see the general abhoration of epochs, certainly given the options

The problem with epochs is that for some reason the epoch isn't included
in the filename of the package, whereas the rest of the version number
_is_.

Any good reason why this is so? Perhaps this could be changed?

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/