Debian FAQ now in CVS

Hi people,

Santiago Vila has passed on the maintainership of the doc-debian package
to me (do I hear screams? :). That means I now also maintain the Debian
FAQ.

I've converted the document to DebianDoc SGML, and set up a CVS tree for
it under the documentation project's CVS repository, at:
:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-doc , directory (module?)
ddp/manuals.sgml/faq

I also went through the text and cleaned it (mostly) from some bad
references and obsolete stuff. The lack of <p> in LinuxDoc may have made
some impact, that will take some time to fix, too.

If anyone has any comments, suggestions, patches, whatever, feel free to
dump it all on me :)

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name