Re: Debian FAQ now in CVS

On Mon, Mar 06, 2000 at 12:23:25PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> Santiago Vila has passed on the maintainership of the doc-debian package
> to me (do I hear screams? :). That means I now also maintain the Debian
> FAQ.
>
> I've converted the document to DebianDoc SGML, and set up a CVS tree for
> it under the documentation project's CVS repository, at:
> :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-doc , directory (module?)
> ddp/manuals.sgml/faq

I just add the module faq for you ;)
$ cvs co -c
ddp          ddp
debiandoc-sgml-doc ddp/manuals.sgml/debiandoc-sgml-doc
developers-reference ddp/manuals.sgml/developers-reference
faq          ddp/manuals.sgml/faq
maint-guide  ddp/manuals.sgml/maint-guide
manpages     manpages
manuals.sgml ddp/manuals.sgml
modules      CVSROOT modules
newbie-doc   ddp/manuals.sgml/newbie-doc
sgml-howto   ddp/manuals.sgml/sgml-howto
webpages     ddp/webpages

> If anyone has any comments, suggestions, patches, whatever, feel free to
> dump it all on me :)

Maybe I will try to merge some relevant part of the French Debian FAQ
into it.