Re: The nature of unstable (was: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!)

Le Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 06:06:24PM +1100, Craig Sanders écrivait:
> and fuck you too! how dare you fucking misrepresent my position and
> twist what i said in such a reprehensible manner?
>
> if you don't fucking understand what i'm saying then shut the fuck up.

Could you stop use those FUCKING words ? Can't you be polite ?

And yes, your attitude stinks ! You have 3 RCB open against your
packages (11, 25 and 21 days old), so YOUR FUCKING job is to close those
FUCKING RCB and not concentrate on woody or whatever you care ...

If all maintainer could correct their own bugs, then there would be no
need to work on someone else package just to make it ready for potato !

And you also have 50 other bugs to correct on your little packages. You're
certainly NOT the guy who can speak loud, you're not an example to
follow !

Really, from time to time I think we should close debian-devel since
we're loosing time on discussion that are not worh it and/or with
people that should be doing something else than flaming here ...

A funny new rule would be that anybody having a RCB on one of its
packages, can't post to the Debian lists unless it's specifically for
correcting those bugs ...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/