Re: The nature of unstable (was: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!)

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 09:35:35AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 06:06:24PM +1100, Craig Sanders écrivait:
> > and fuck you too! how dare you fucking misrepresent my position and
> > twist what i said in such a reprehensible manner?
> >
> > if you don't fucking understand what i'm saying then shut the fuck up.
>
> Could you stop use those FUCKING words ? Can't you be polite ?

i respond to insults in whatever fucking manner i see fit.

if steve had stuck to the fucking issue and refrained from being an
insulting prick then i wouldn't have felt any need to swear at him.

> And yes, your attitude stinks ! You have 3 RCB open against your
> packages (11, 25 and 21 days old), so YOUR FUCKING job is to close
> those FUCKING RCB and not concentrate on woody or whatever you care

fuck off.

these 3 RCBS are news to me, but that's no fucking suprise because it
wouldn't be the first fucking time that the fucking bug tracking system
failed to fucking send a bug report to the fucking maintainer.

Here's a fucking clue for you:

I DO NOT DO WHAT YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO, GET THE FUCKING PICTURE?

i'll close them when i fucking feel like it and when i have the fucking
time.

> Cheers,

fucking hypocrite.

if you're going to be an arsehole in email, the least you can fucking do
is get rid of the phony fucking "Cheers".

no fucking regards,

craig

ps: fuck you too, arsehole.

pps: i'll use whatever fucking words i like. if you don't like it, then
don't fucking read it.  go censor your fucking self.

--
craig sanders