Re: Apt-Problem

    Andreas> http://ftp.tu-clausthal.de/pub/linux/debian/dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/devel/libtool_1.3.3-9.deb
    Andreas> Size mismatch E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe try
    Andreas> with --fix-missing?

    Andreas> As I said I could install the package using dpkg -i
    Andreas> /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/libtool_1.3.3-9.deb
    Andreas> without any warning/error.

    I got the same error when I was doing an apt-get upgrade last
    night. It was with man-db. But when I did an apt-get upgrade
    after sometime again, it did not reget the package again, but
    installed with the same old package succesfully. anybody knows
    what this is ??
        - Khader

--
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)