Re: The nature of unstable (was: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!)

On 15-Mar-00, 01:06 (CST), Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote:
> DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.
>
> your "argument" for want of a better term is obviously so poor that you
> have no choice but to misrepresent mine to make your "points".

Hmm, it's ok for you to "misrepresent" other people's arguments, but not
the other way around, as follows:

> so why do you have a problem with infrastructure (i.e. package pools in
> one form or another) which makes it easier to build a snapshot image?
>
> do you have some kind of aversion to automating tedious and
> time-consuming tasks?

DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

your "argument" for want of a better term is obviously so poor that you
have no choice but to misrepresent mine to make your "points".

(And you *are* mispresenting my point, because you completely ignored
the next paragraph where I spoke favorably about package pools.)

> and fuck you too! how dare you fucking misrepresent my position and
> twist what i said in such a reprehensible manner?

Why not? You do it to everybody else.

In the meantime, <plonk!>

Cheers,
sg

--
Steve Greenland <vmole@swbell.net>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read