Re: sendmail M4 to run DNS based spam filters per RCPT

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 01:04:48AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Scott Jennings wrote:
> > I've written an M4 file for sendmail 3.9.3, and packaged it up as
> > a debian package.
>
> Doesn't sendmail 8.10 already have something similar?

It supports arbitrary DNS blacklists, and it has this feature:
        CONFIG: FEATURE(`delay_checks') delays check_mail and check_relay
                after check_rcpt and allows for exceptions from the checks.

It does not, however, let you only move dnsbl's to post-rcpt, and it
does not let you configure it on a per-user basis.

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.