OT: Transmeta

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 09:15:02PM -0800, Scott Simmons wrote:

> Note: Since this message is of a commercial nature, we cleared it
> with Wichert Akkerman first and we're also donating $1000 to
> Debian.

Wowzers! Wouldn't it be swell if every commercial email that made it to
this list was also accompanied by a cool grand.

Sorry for this intrusion by an IANAD. I just couldn't resist. :-)

--
Frisco Rose             "By any other name, I would smell the same"
E.O.U. Student          rosef@eou.edu (541) 962-2987

Science Journal Ed.     scijou@scijou.eou.edu
EOU Hoke Center 307     (541) 962-3787
La Grande, OR. 97850