Re: gimp1.1 Help Menu not available because of missing GtkXMHTML support

    Markus> But since I'm able to dl gimp1.1 source packages, I'm
    Markus> wondering if someone could give me an advice how to
    Markus> proceed after I downloaded the debian source to create my
    Markus> own debian package for my local system linked against/with
    Markus> libgtkxmhtml support.

Just make sure you have all the build-time dependancies (see the build
dependancies and add -dev for all the libraries) and make sure you
have libgtkxmhtml-dev etc. installed, and run a 'dpkg-buildpackage
-rfakeroot' in the unpacked source directory.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters N and C and the number 13.
"It makes my nipples hard!"