Re: Safe to force libc5_5.4.33-6.deb on stable system with libc6?

I don't see any reason it shouldn't install with --force-conflicts.  In
fact, I don't see why it needs to conflict with libc6.  libc5-dev needs to
conflict with libc6-dev, but I didn't check it they got that right.

--
Scott K. Ellis <storm@gate.net>                 http://www.gate.net/~storm/