Re: ELM Copyright

joost witteveen <joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:
> > That said, the packages which offer an artistic license, that I'm aware
> > of are: perl (various perl packages), slang, mailagent, npasswd_boulder,
> > angband, ssh, diff, and weblint.
>
> I'm not sure about the licences of the  other packages, but ssh
> certainly doesn't have an artistic licence:

Yes, the sentence following the one you deleted that only a part of ssh
had an artistic license. You might also note that I was careful to use
the phrase "offer an artistic license" in the sentence you quoted.

I'm very uncomfortable with that sentence standing alone.  I really
wish you hadn't quoted it that way.

Thanks,

--
Raul