Debian is great! ...

I know you probably hear this all the time, but Debian is great! I'm
originally a Slackware User who moved to Redhat, and now am pretty sure I'll
continue the move onto Debian.

Great work guys (and girls)!

BTW: One thing that would have made my life a lot easier: if when dselected
a bunch of packages it told you what file it was on (ie 1/10) so you'd know
how close you are to the end. Also a progress meter per file would also be
great.

Just a suggestion. Again, great work . Thanks

--  Network Administrator Monolith && Carnegie Mellon CS Distance Learning
"It is true that there are a variety of diseases and traumas that can affect
a brain, but for the most part, brains manage to muddle through for 70 or 80
years with no need to replace a memory card, call the manufacturer's service
line, or reboot..." - Russell & Norvig, "Artificial Intelligence", pg 566