Re: Commercial interests & project leader

     Why should I be about to be punished when I am continuously being
 attacked on this list?  It is apparent, that none of my attackers were
 ever admonished, yet the decision of our leader was against me. Most
 certainly, I will always respect all decisions that he makes.
 My only hope is that nobody in the future is predisposed against me.

   Unfortunately, there is a problem to all of these. One of my emails send
 to debian-private yesterday (during my responces) has yet to arrive.
 This may give the appearance that I am not in compliance. I only hope that
 everyone ignores it.

--
Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida