Re: Where is GNU alpha?

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.971013113328.11415C-100000@salmon.etsit.upm.es>,
Juan Cespedes <cespedes@debian.org> wrote:
>	Hi.  I used to get latest snapshots of glibc from
>alpha.gnu.ai.mit.edu, but now that machine has disappeared, and all
>the mirrors I find seem to have stopped mirroring on Oct 2nd.

The machines in the gnu.ai.mit.edu domain have been moved to gnu.org.
So you want to check alpha.gnu.org. However I understand that that
particular machine has been pretty unstable the last few days (weeks?).
But the glibc developers usually upload the snapshots to ftp.kernel.org
too, so you might want to check there.

Mike.
--
   Miquel van      | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
   Smoorenburg,    | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/