Re: Rules of discourse for the mailing lists

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, ychim@forevermail.com wrote:
>Mmm...I am not a competent guy and maintaining around 10 packages,
>should I unsubscribe from this list?  If so, I have to let someone take

If you're doing a reasonable job of maintaining 10 packages I very
much doubt you are incompetent. I think there's a difference between
being 'not as competent as kernel hackers and package management
system writers' and persistently asking stupid questions.

--
David/Kirsty 'Gotterdammerung' Damerell.     damerell@chiark.greenend.org.uk
|   |I hear the fan of a big machine, Two days, I'm in between, break; |   |