Re: On new names for "Deity"

How about "adept"? It implies less offensively the sense of knowledge and skill
that "deity" conveys, and follows in the wizard/druid tradition.

It's the right length, hard to misspell, and not *too* obscure.

As for acronym, if needed it could be Another Debian E-something Package Tool,
or whatever.

A web search reveals several adept companies and products, but then there's more
than one "apple" company too.

My dictionary and thesaurus are at work (for cryptic crosswords) and I'm not, so
I can't do any better now. I think it's at least as good as "trove". I liked
"deity".

chmod 666 deity #;)

--
SEGV  -  http://www.cgocable.net/~mlepage/