Re: Something is very wrong with this group

> When did he say that?

Part of this was his private response to a previous mail in this
series. But Manoj makes it clear, too. There are a number of people on
the lists who are not interested in the naive user. That is fine for them,
but not fine for the project as a whole or Linux in general. I'd prefer
not to have to use NT at work. That means we have to make Linux able to
compete with it.

Sure, we won't give the naive user all of the power, but it should be
easily possible for someone to install Debian and use it to connect to the
net, process documents, do spreadsheets, print, etc., without learning
much at all about the computer. When they want to peek under the hood,
the possibility is there.

	Bruce