Re: why ddd-?motif are gone from archive?

On Wed, Mar 04, 1998 at 12:23:19AM +0200, Hannu Koivisto wrote:

> | Probably because there now is a ddd package which uses lesstif. No need
> | to bother with the non-free motif anymore.
>
> Are you sure there's no need to bother? At least the past
> versions of ddd packages that have used lesstif have been so
> unstable that they have been practically unusable.

The latest version of lesstif seems to have fixed the one major bug that
made almost any lesstif app completely unusable. I'm sure there are sitll
many bugs in it, but with that serious bug ironed out things should be much
much better than they were until recently.