Re: Uploaded sgml-data 0.4 (source all) to masterssh

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Adam P. Harris wrote:

> > entities, as well as a sample catalogue entry in separate mail.
>
> Incorporated in the newest release.  I neglected to include the SGML
> declaration files; I think this is a bug.

Yes, it is.

> >	W3C has a more complete set of documentation; if you deem that
> > important.

Yes. It's important.

> HTML4 documentation is already provided in the doc-html-w3 package.

Read the W3C copyright on the HTML 4 documentation (or any documentation
they produce, for that matter). It's not DFSG complaint. You can't modify
it. It was mentioned a while ago on debian-(policy|devel|private) (I don't
remember) and Bruce said he would talk to them. I don't know if the
situation has changed since then.

			Marcelo