Re: Uploaded sgml-data 0.4 (source all) to masterssh

[You ("Marcelo E. Magallon")]
>On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Adam P. Harris wrote:
>> Incorporated in the newest release.  I neglected to include the SGML
>> declaration files; I think this is a bug.
>
>Yes, it is.

Ok, just wanted to hear someone else say it.

Manoj, where should I put DECLs?  /usr/lib/sgml/sgml?  Or my suggested
/usr/lib/sgml/declarations?  Hmmm.  Maybe the latter and symlink (ick) to
the former?

>> >	W3C has a more complete set of documentation; if you deem that
>> > important.
>
>Yes. It's important.
>
>> HTML4 documentation is already provided in the doc-html-w3 package.
>
>Read the W3C copyright on the HTML 4 documentation (or any documentation
>they produce, for that matter). It's not DFSG complaint.
[...]

What I said was that I have no intent to include that documentation in
the sgml-data package, since it is already in the doc-html-w3 package.
As for whether the pkg maintainer of the latter package is in compliance
with the W3C's license, I have no clue --- thank god, I don't need to
have a clue about that.  Ah, sticking my head in the sand?   Well all I'm
saying is that it's not included in the sgml-data package, nor have I any
intention of including it.