Re: Uploaded sgml-data 0.4 (source all) to masterssh

Hi,
>>"Adam" == Adam P Harris <apharris@onshore.com> writes:

Adam> [You ("Marcelo E. Magallon")]
>> On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Adam P. Harris wrote: Incorporated in the
>> newest release.  I neglected to include the SGML declaration files;
>> I think this is a bug.
>>
>> Yes, it is.

Adam> Ok, just wanted to hear someone else say it.

<AOL value="me too"/>

Adam> Manoj, where should I put DECLs?  /usr/lib/sgml/sgml?  Or my
Adam> suggested /usr/lib/sgml/declarations?  Hmmm.  Maybe the latter
Adam> and symlink (ick) to the former?

	If you are taking over jade, and already have sgml-data (sure
 you do not also want sgml-base?), you are the new high priest of
 entity management on Debian systems.

	Go for the /usr/lib/sgml/declarations, and I'll change psgml
 mode to use that.

	Just let me know.

	manoj

--