Re: Open Source-ness of ircII

Hello,

> Hrumph, ok, so I guess I will have to call.  What exactly should I ask
> him?  What should I try and get him to do?

Ask him what he intended to say with his copyright rule. If he dontwanted it
to be as free as mgr thinks, then try to convince him from free software, if
he already wanted it to be free software (which is what i expect), then ask
him for a new statement, preferable a commitment to BSD-style or GPL.

And tell him Thanks for the Software from me :)

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --