Re: Debian development modem (was The broken libjpeg-6b is in RH 5.1)

>No, what I'm suggesting is that in its current form, Debian is
>incapable of making a timely release, and until that changes, Debian
>will continue to flounder like it always has.

I just noticed that Walnut Creek has removed Debian from their 6 disk linux
toolkit CD set and replaced it with SuSE.  Perhaps this is because SuSE has
become more popular and they did not want to increase to 7 disks so had to
drop something, or is it a statement that Debian is behind the power curve.
Hopefully this will change when 2.0 gets out.