Re: upstreams maintainer conflict, was: wget: remove outdated manual page

On Fri, May 29, 1998 at 10:45:18PM +0000, Rev. Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Fri, May 29, 1998 at 05:55:43PM +0300, Fabrizio Polacco wrote:
> > In fact version 1.5 is in slink, which is "higly unstable" and will not be
> > released within the next 3/4 months; users are still discuraged to install
> > slink (I didn't, I don't even mirror it yet).
>
> Slink is not highly unstable.  =>  At least, nothing I run out of it is.  My
> sustem is froxen//unstable, so new packages are installed from whichever has
> the newest package.

 From Hrvoje's perspective it is. Consider that he isn't even a Debian User.
 I said that to let him understand that he will not get complains from Debian
 Users because of the wget in slink, not until we release hamm, because
 "normal users" should not run slink.

About the fact that you're running a mixed hamm/slink system, this is good
because this way you can effectively help the testing process, but maybe it
would be better to help test the full hamm, and wait some weeks to move to
slink.

fab