Re: Wish: sources cited in /usr/doc documentation

> maintainer to cite *WHERE* they obtained the file from.  I've hit several

/usr/doc/package/copyright is actually the correct (and common) place
for this.  (I've actually found it very useful - someone asks "where
does foo come from" and because I have lots of things installed, I
just look it up...)

> OK, I haven't read the policy yet so I dunno if this is in there yet.

6.5, "Copyright information", second paragraph.

			_Mark_ <eichin@thok.org>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian Package Maintainer