Re: An 'ae' testimony

On Sun, May 23, 1999 at 01:33:43AM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> I really thing Tom's Root Boot or something similar is the way to go. Tom's
> crams an amazing amount of stuff into one floppy, using tricks like
> rewriting common unix utilities in awk so they take up less space.

We have a lot of common unix utilities on just a single program: busybox.
But Tom's disks use another little trick: non-common disk format (1680 KB
IIRC). I tried using a non-common format for slink and almost drowned
under the waterfall of bug reports, so I moved back to 1.44 MB. I'll try
a different format for potato, let's see what happens...

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es