New bug closing feature in dinstall causing problems

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 06:54:17PM -0000, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> quit
>
> This message was generated automatically in response to a
> non-maintainer upload.  The .changes file follows.

I did not specify any bugs to close (btw, how to do that?), and now
control@bugs.debian.org is spamming me with four(!) mails per upload:

1. Notification about the generated message (see above)
2. Notification that there was no command to be found and hence it will send
   the help messages.

> Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
>
> > quit
> Stopping processing here.
>
> No commands successfully parsed; sending the help text(s).
> Sending instructions for request@bugs.debian.org in separate message.
> Sending instructions for control@bugs.debian.org in separate message.
>
> Please contact me if you need assistance.
>
> Ian Jackson
> (administrator, Debian bugs database)
3. The help message for request@...
4. The help message for control@...