Re: inofficially maintained package collection? - SPICE COPYRIGHT issues

On Thu, Jun 17, 1999 at 09:13:33PM +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> Believe me, spice has no license. Redhat has been packaging spice
> for some time now. Don't understand how they did it.

Bruce Perens did some research on this a few years ago, and came to
the same conclusion (no distribution allowed). I think I even looked into
it once. Lots of people have intended to package spice over the years!

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).